1. Thankful for my tempo run yesterday. I didn’t want to do it (even though, I usually love tempo days) but I did it anyway. It wasn’t my fastest, but it felt great.nBy mile 2 I was glad I decided to run. (1 mile w/u, 5×800’s, recovery 800 in between each, 1 mile c/d).
2. Thankful for my hard working husband. He hasn’t felt great for several months but he still gets up, goes to work, and comes home ready to play with J and I.
3. Thankful for this chocolate milkshake. If you haven’t noticed I have a rather large sweet tooth. My SIL suggested getting one the other night at dinner, um, yes please.
5. Thankful for the beautiful weather we’ve had all week. I got to bring J to the park yesterday. We both loved getting out of the house. Unfortunately, in the months that we haven’t been to the park J forgot about his love for swings and is now terrified… On a happy note, he loved the slides and the melting snow=)
4. Thankful that I can run. I never thought I would be able to run more than 20 miles a week, and now I’m running around 30 miles a week comfortably. It’s amazing what our bodies can do and I’m so thankful I found a hobby that I love. I hope everyone can find that thing that makes them happy.
What are you thankful for today?