Yesterday(Fri)- 3 miles, slow pace followed by lots of stretching
What is a Liebster Award?
1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
5. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. My name. It’s Sharsti, pronounced Share-stee. It’s Norwegian, originally spelled Kjersti. I’m not Norwegian, but a girl my mom used to babysit was and my mom liked the name.
2. I love salt and vinegar chips, like too much. I could go through a giant bag in one day. The hubs hated them, but now he’s come to the dark side, muahaha.
3. I get Olive Garden cravings more often than any other restaurant. I’m not sure why, but out of nowhere I will need their bread sticks, salad and minestrone soup. Love.
4. One of my favorite things is the smell of my clean home. I’m not a fan of cleaning the bathroom, but after it’s done and the floors are scrubbed, carpet vacuumed, furniture dusted, it’s worth it.
5. My beverage of choice is ice water 99% of the time, but on rare occasions I love root beer especially paired with pizza.
6. I’m lactose intolerant and so is Jackson. He loves Soymilk, but I hate it.
7. I hate chicken pot pie. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to gag. Fortunately, the hubs hates it too so I never have to cook it.
8. My favorite color is purple and I think it might be my sisters and moms too.(except for my little sister) all of our wedding colors had purple in it and my mom’s bathroom is purple and her carpet. (light shades of purple, not like crazy purple lady purple)
9. One of the best things I can hear from my husband are the words, “You wanna go out to eat tonight?” Yes, the answer is always yes. Night off from cooking, yes.
10. I’m naturally a brunette, but highlighted my hair one time in jr. high. I didn’t highlight my hair regularly till my junior year of college.
11. I love mashed potatoes so much. When I turned 16, my cousins Sawyer and Shannie made me a 3 tier cake of mashed potatoes. It was amazing and I’m so sad I don’t have pics.
Questions from the Ladies (but I’m actually only answering 3, sorry I’m a rule breaker)
1.Favorite movie: Love movies too much to play favorites.
2. If I could be anywhere right now where would I be? Bora Bora snorkeling in the blue water. It’s on both Josh and mine’s bucket list.
3. What’s my favorite workout? I love running, but I also love weight training. I love feeling the burn the next day.
Now I nominate:
1. Chelsea @thedancingrunner
2. Rachel @ theundercoverdiva
3. Erin @ Axell’s Kitchen
What was your workout today? How did the St. Patty’s day races go??