Yesterday(Sat)-8.38 miles-1 mile warmup on the treadmill, 7.38 outside
I wanted to get 10 in, but got up too late to do more than a mile warmup, oh well.
This weekend has been such a great time. I started Friday night off with dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my some of my sisters, Josh, and BIL.
Saturday I got to run with Lindsay which is always a good time.
We had a small baby shower for my sister Leah. She’s pregnant with her 3rd boy, so she doesn’t need anything but my sisters and I weren’t going to pass up an opportunity to party together. We had Kneaders and then gave my sister a mani/pedi
Then me and my boys rushed up to my in-laws cabin in Oakley(about an hour away). We love our weekends away up here=) We’re actually still there and there’s no internet so I’ll have to share pics tomorrow(wrote this Sat).
Last weeks goals
1. One long run(10-12 miles)- only 8.38, better luck next time.
2. 3 weight training workouts-yep my arms and legs are feeling it! I did an arm/leg workout Monday, shoulder/leg workout Thursday, and abs Saturday.
3. Eat only one sweet one day this week. I made it! I plan on eating something tonight(sat) at the cabin, I’ll let you know what yumminess I enjoyed.
1. Run smart this week so I don’t injure myself before my race
2. Give my race all I’ve got. I really want take this race hurt meaning, be comfortable with the uncomfortable and push myself.
3. Go on a date with my husband, just the 2 of us=)
How are you doing on your goals?
How often do you go on a date(just the 2 of you) with your husband/wife/gf/bf