Saturday- 5 miles, 9:10 pace + arm/ab workout
What would you do if you had planned to run a half and it was cancelled? I wish I told you that I braved the snow and ran my own half marathon. Then answer is I didn’t. Not even close ha. I did however stay in my warm clothes and house and stick to the comfort of my treadmill. I even got to watch He’s Just Not That Into You.
After the 5 miles on the treadmill I decided to do a longer body workout. I love when workouts mix arm/leg workouts like these moves: (Free App: Nike Training Club)
1.Well, I didn’t injure myself this week so, check!
2. Josh and I were able to get a 1 on 1 date this week too! Wednesday night my SIL came over and watched J so we could visit the Draper Temple.
3. I didn’t race this week, so my third goal to finish strong, run hard, and be comfortable with the uncomfortable will have to apply to my next race.
1. Enjoy my last week of running with my buddy Lindsay before she moves.
2. Dye Easter eggs with the family/ make Easter morning fun.
3. Get a couple good runs outside while it’s nice out this week.
Do you like to dye Easter eggs or eat them or both?
Would you have ran your own half marathon?
UT runners, check back this week for some good discounts on local races!!