Fun Friday Facts 9.0

Thursday- 3 miles + arm workout

I was not feeling just a plain ol’ run on the treadmill yesterday. So, I changed it up a bit to make for a fun workout.

1 mile warmup

5 min. ofย  ‘arm definer’ workout on my Nike App

1.5 miles (sluggish pace because not everyday has to be ‘all out’)

Last 10 min of the 15 min ‘arm definer’ workout

.5 mile cool down(pressed for time)

Fun Friday Facts

1. Recently J has been really into eating his toes. It really grosses me out since he’s on his feet all day. His silliness does make me laugh though=)

2. The hubs is obsessed with boba. Ever heard of it? It’s tapioca balls that some frozen yogurt places put in their smoothies. I wasn’t a fan at first, but I’m beginning to like them. Raspberry Boba, yum!

photo(341)3. In the spirit of Easter weekend, here’s a flashback Friday of our first Easter with J=)

J and cousin C in our mock photo shoot

J and cousin C in our mock photo shoot

easter family photo 12'Anyone going Easter egg hunting?

Have you tried boba, do you like it?

Any Easter races?

This entry was posted in Friday Facts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Fun Friday Facts 9.0

LOVE that family photo!! And Levi used to put his feet in his mouth all the time too! He actually hasn’t done it much lately but now just takes his socks off and puts those in his mouth lol

2. thewhittymom says:

Hey there! I plan on setting up an egg hunt for my little one… she is still baffled by the thought of a bunny to bring her candy.

PS – the toes thing doesn’t last too long!

3. pickyrunner says:

I’ve never tried bobo but now I think I need to! I’ve seen it at a few places around me and I’m still confused by them but it seems like one of those things you just have to try.

4. Can’t wait to hide some Easter eggs for my cousins! And I have had boba before, however I had NO idea it was called that. I called them “the weird bursting ball things” which is a very technical term, indeed. Have a great Easter! What a gorgeous family you have ๐Ÿ™‚

5. I miss bubble tea, I love that texture it has.

I’ve seen boba but never tried it…still weirds me out for some reason. I love when little kids chew their feet. It’s so weird and cute ๐Ÿ™‚

7. I love boba! They have it where I live and I always drive by wanting some. One of these mornings I”m going to treat myself. I like the lychee flavor one.

My roommate in college was obsessed with boba. I’ve never tried it…something creeps me out about the balls…haha.
    Have a great weekend!

9. I just wish that I was that flexible… not that I wanna eat my toes, just cause i wanna be flexible! I have never tried (nor heard of boba)…I’m not sure if I’d like it.. Texture is a big issue with me for some foods!

10. Your family is adorable!! Love the blog ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Kim says:

What a cutie!! I miss small parts of those days but I love the ages my boys are now.
    I’ve never heard of boba but I’m not a tapioca fan so pretty sure I would never try it!

12. We are having an Easter egg hunt and I am SO excited!! Have an amazing weekend!! ๐Ÿ™‚

13. We ran a Half this morning! Phew! Ready to go out for some dinner!
    The toe eating is priceless. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. kennygump says:

LOVE boba. although they don’t call it that on the west coast. they’re in smoothies and they call it bubble tea. some are actually tea while others are just smoothies and they are the “bubbles”. YUM!