A Date to Remember

Wednesday-rest day

Tuesday night was one of the best nights of my life. My older sister Leah went into labor and invited me and my other older sister to be there. I’ve never witnessed a birth, besides my own, so this was truly an honor. My sister is a rock star and her husband is so sweet. I loved watching how they interacted with the nurses and their Dr. They’re such a sweet family and I’ll never forget the moments I got to share with them.

Unfortunately, my mom wasn’t able to be there since her flight was booked for Monday=( Good news is, she will be here Monday!!

Wednesday’s the hubs gets to work from home. He had one request, crepes for breakfast. I usually make some kind of yummy breakfast on Wednesdays, but I’ve only made crepes one time before. Yesterday’s was a delicious success!

Fresh strawberries and vanilla yogurt

We went and visited my sister again, because I can’t get enough of all the new babies around me=)

His face is still a bit bruised=(

His face is still a bit bruised=(

And then I got to babysit my friends new baby. Seriously, I’m in heaven!

Do you have any nieces or nephews?

What was the last delicious breakfast food you had?

This entry was posted in Family, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to A Date to Remember

1. Ashley @ OurPersonalRecords says:

Congratulations on your new nephew!! I unfortunately do not have any nieces or nephews, and there really aren’t any young children in my family 😦 Maybe one day!

Congrats! Matt has one nephew so he gets all of our attention πŸ˜‰ I’ve been eating quiche all week for breakfast and loving it but my favorite breakfast is chocolate chip pancakes.

How exciting! And congrats!
    I have 9 nieces and nephews! Unfortunately I don’t get to see them very often because they all live far away!

4. Love it! Congrats!! Saw that pic on instagram…he’s adorable and you look gorgeous πŸ™‚

Congratulations! Oh yum to those crepes, too! πŸ™‚ Get your baby fix in! So cute.

6. katiedstrong says:

Oh my goodness! Two new nephews in just a few weeks! Lucky you, how fun! πŸ™‚

7. I have zero nieces and nephews… I’m deprived. My brother is almost 30…he’s far behind in the wife/child department 😦 The last delicious breakfast food I had was probably oatmeal with peanut butter, strawberries, and chocolate chips. Seriously one of my favorite breakfasts.

8. jeksca says:

How sweet! I have full on baby fever. I love little babies! I have two nieces and a nephew (my husbands sisters kids) but none on my side yet.

9. genext13 says:

2 nieces and two children. I was there watching both my children’s births. Congratulations! Little ones are wonderful especially the ones you can give back when they smell like someone fed them toxic waste!

Those crepes look amazing! And am I sensing baby fever!?

11. No nieces or nephews, yet! My brother is five years younger than me so I’ll most likely be the one having kids first but I can’t wait till the time comes!

I had breakfast for dinner with a friend this Monday and it was peanut butter french toast. AMAZING!