Monday- 3 miles, 9:20 pace + arm workout
J was not on the running train today. In fact, it was difficult to get the first mile in. I only got through the last 2 by bribing him with snacks and a show on TV. Even then he still was screaming at me so I said enough. Tomorrow is another day and maybe he’ll be ready then or I’ll just get up early. . . He doesn’t mind when I lift weights because I let him out of the play pin(I keep him in there while I’m running because I’m afraid he’d try and get on the treadmill, no I know he would haha).
Last week Over view:
1. Get one more tempo run in before race. Last Monday I had a good 7 mile tempo run.
2. Eat healthier snacks. I’ve eaten healthier this last week. It’s always easier when I buy easy/quick snacks. Recently I’m loving peanut butter pretzels, Greek yogurt, carrots and Wasabi Hummus, yum!
3. Bring the mileage back up between 20-25 miles. I hit 24.5=)
1. Get my house back in order/organized/clean-I was got a lot last week which was so fun, but I need to play catch up!
2. Work on a Food Storage plan for my family. One of my biggest fears is that my family would be put in harm, my second is not having food to provide for my boys. Now that we live in a house and plan on staying for awhile I want to work on have simple meals stored up in case we aren’t able to make it to the store. When certain areas in MA were put on lock down it made me think, what if that was us? Monday is my shopping day and our cupboards are usually pretty bare until I make it to the store. So, my goal is to change that.
3. Run a fun race this weekend and enjoy having my mom in town!!(This is the first race she gets to see me run!)
PS Last night we were invited to my SIL’s house to watch ‘What About Bob’ because I had never seen the whole thing. My in laws were shocked and set up a movie night immediately so that I could officially be part of the family;)
What are your goals lately?
What are some of your fears?