Tuesday- 4 miles wearing PRO compression socks, slow recovery miles+ circuit arm workout
I decided this week I don’t want to worry about how fast I get the miles done. Sometimes I jump right back into hard workouts after a race, and I decided I want to be smart with recovery. This week I’m going to go whatever pace I feel like, and work really hard when it comes to weight training. Gotta get these arms and abs ready for summer=)
1. Get my house back in order from a week away playing=) Luckily, I have my trusty sidekick and we did a lot of cleaning. He seriously is such a great helper.
2. Work on family food storage in case of an emergency. I worked on getting the essentials this week, water, peanut butter, and spaghetti. All my family needs=)
3. Have a fun with my mom and family at my race.- It was so much fun. I feel so blessed to have been able to run the race and have my mom and boys there cheering me on. I loved seeing my moms face when she saw me, she was so proud.
1. Don’t worry about the speed of my miles this week. Focus on weight training and running for fun.
2. Abs. I have really been neglecting doing ab workouts for about a year, but seriously. I need to get 3 solid ab workouts in.
3. Run outside 3 times this week. I have no more excuses, it’s getting nice out and I need to take advantage of it even if that means getting up early.
What area in workouts have you been neglecting?
What’s your favorite ab workout?
Anyone else get too fixed on the numbers when running?