Saturday- 6 miles, 8:50 pace outside
I got my run out of the way Saturday morning and it felt great to be outside. It’s already getting pretty warm in the morning. I didn’t realize this, and I should’ve brought my water belt with me. Darn, I know better for next time.
The hill that kills me every time. At least it’s a beautiful view when I make it to the top.
Rest of the day we spent outside figuring out what we wanted to do with our yard. We decided on grapes, raspberries, tomatoes, and squash this year. I hope it works out because I love raspberries and fresh garden tomatoes.
That night we met up with a few of my siblings and their spouses and my mom=) at Tacanos. It’s a delicious restaurant with the best salad/food buffet ever.
Sneaky lil guy stealing my fried bananas.
Not to mention that you can have endless meat too. The servers come around with all kinds of different meat and if you’re table has their wooden block on green they’ll stop by. You can turn in to red when you’ve had enough meat.
It was a beautiful night with family, love those!
Last week goals
1. Take my runs slow and easy. Check. It felt good to not worry about the number and just run what I wanted to I think my body needed it too.
2. Ab workouts. I did 4 total workouts this week. That’s a huge improvement from this past year, I hope to keep it up.
3. Run outside 3 times this week. I ran 2 times outside, the 3rd day I planned to run outside it snowed, so. . .
New goals for 5/5-11
1. Bring Tempo back into my workouts. Easy week is over!
2. Drink more water, I do not get anywhere near enough.
3. Plant raspberries, and work on the drip line for the grapes.
What are your fitness goals? Life goals?
What are your Sunday plans? I get to have dinner with family again before my mom leaves, yay!