After church yesterday we tried to play some games. When it was just the hubs and I we used to play card games and whatever other board games that we found fun. Last night we attempted the game Blokus, but it didn’t last long. This chubby hand guy took over.
The rest of the night we were entertained by J dancing and playing with my sunglasses. He’s a hoot. (And too fast for my camera taking skills.)
Last Weeks Goals
1. Run a longish run, 8-10 miles. Fail. I had planned to run one on Saturday but forgot I’d be in Park City. Time with family>long run, every time.
2. Drink more water. Yes, I finally did it. I just started taking my water bottle everywhere with me like you guys suggested. I also would fill it up as soon as I emptied it, no hesitation or excuses. Thanks for the encouragement!
3. Take advantage of the nice weather. We practically lived at the pool this week and the park. We loved it and are really hoping to do it all over again=)
1. Get mileage back up (25-30 miles) after the nice easy week of running last week.
2. Visit my sisters. I haven’t visited them in at least a week so it’s overdo;)
3. Amp up my lunches, make them a bit more healthy instead of random snacks.
What are your running goals?
What are your Sunday nights like?