Saturday-3 miles + abs + arms
I wanted to run outside but my heel and knee were kind of sore. I’ve never felt that kind of pain/sore(?) before, so I took it to the treadmill to see if I could run without pain. Maybe I did something to it Friday, not really sure. I hope it doesn’t linger!
We woke up early Saturday morning to beat the heat and did some yard work. We finally put a drip line in for our grapes. We cleaned out the beds, pruned the grape vines and were prepping some areas for some fruit trees! I can’t wait to see the finish project. Any suggestions on what fruit trees to put in?(peaches, pears, and cherry trees do well in UT FYI)
After all our chores were done in the yard, we got ready to go up to my in-laws cabin. We love going up there and we love when it’s not completely snow covered like last time. I assure we didn’t have to take the ATV’s up to the top this time;) More about our adventures tomorrow=)
Goals from last week
1. Eat better lunches. I did a lot better this week. I stuck to leftovers, soup, or pb and honey sandwich when we were on the go. Much better than my chips, chocolate, and cracker lunches:/
2. Visit my sisters. Yup, we went to the pool and a pretty chilly day and had a blast!
3. Bring mileage back up between 25-30 miles. I hit 28 miles, not too shabby!
1. Tempo run, get a good speed session in.
2. Finish yard work(front yard)
3. Remember water when running outside=)
Any new goals now that summer is approaching us?
How has your long weekend been treating you?