Yesterday was such a fun day. I got to be at 2 baby blessings and be around so much family.
First, my SIL blessed her baby boy in the morning and then we had a lunch at the beautiful Gardens that her in laws own.
Then we headed up North for my sister to bless her baby boy. And of course, more food followed.
Last Week Goals
1. Get a tempo run in-I feel like I worked on speed all week. Saturday was a short run but my first in awhile that was below a 9 min mile while on the treadmill. I also ran a speedy(for me) 10k on Memorial Day.
2. Work on front yard. Nope, did not even touch it. =(
3. Remember to take my water with me on runs. I used it during my 10k race, which I’ve never done. My other runs weren’t necessary to have water with me, so I’ll count that as success.
Goals June 3-9
1. Do the front yard work
2. Work on upper body strength-get sore
3. Finish book I’m currently reading
4. Keep mileage up around 3o miles
What good eats did you have this weekend?
Anyone have a hammock? I really want one!