Sunday is always bitter sweet. It’s the day I get to go to church with my family and have my spiritual cup filled, and then I usually get to spend the rest of the day with family. But as the night goes on, I know it’s the start of another week and my husband will be off at work during the day. I love having that extra time with him and J loves it too!
Yesterday was no different, except we got to go to dinner at a friends house. She was really brave and invited 4 other families over that all had kids(they don’t have kids yet) and her house was not child proof. Luckily nothing broke and the food was great! No pics because I was too busy stuffing my face. I did manage to get a pic with J and all his girlfriends and all the ladies at the party=)
1. Keep mileage up to 30 miles-I squeaked by with exactly 30 miles
2. Do Front yard work. Yes! I got outside and finally did it=)
3. Do upper body work-fail, did maybe 1 workout.
4. Finish book for book club. I finished enough of it, I’m having a hard time getting into it. Anyone ever read ‘A Thousand Gifts’?
1. Do upper body work, for reals
2. Mop my kitchen floor, I’ve been putting it off for a week, it needs to be done!
3. Bump up my mileage to 31 miles? Kind of nervous, I know it’s only 1 more mile but still…
Who’s working on increasing mileage? How’s it going?
How was your weekend? Crazy? Relaxing?