Monday- 5 miles, 10:14 pace with Heather
Yes, that is the slowest run Heather and I have ever been on together. Sheesh, we were slow, but we kept chuggin a long. Heather is coming back after a week of rest after her half, and I have absolutely no excuse. It’s always good to have runs like these though. Not every run can be sparkles and rainbows. But, I was just slow and out of breath, the end.
It was so hot yesterday, but J and I needed to get out of the house. I spent the morning cleaning and then met up with Alisha at the pool again. I love just letting J be outside, get all of his energy out and enjoying the Sun.
Oops, sorry I’m a day late but here they are!
1. Run 31 miles. I did it! The most I’ve ever ran in a week, and I’m feeling pretty good, minus the sluggish run yesterday morning.
2. Mop the kitchen floors. Yup, got that done(but it already needs it again ha).
3. Do upper body workouts everyday. I can’t believe I did it, but I did and I hope to keep it up 3x a week. It felt great!
1. 8-15 minute abs 4x this week
2. Spring clean our closets of clothes we never wore last Winter.
3. No mileage goals, just have fun with my runs this week with friends=)
What are your goals?
Do you ever clean out your closets? How often?
What are you looking forward to today?