Thursday- 4 slowish recovery miles on the treadmill
I started out with a bit of a side ache(I blame it on eating one too many pancakes) but started feeling good by the end. J, on the other hand, was not. So 4 miles it was=)
Friday Favorites: Summer Edition
1. Grilling. It’s so easy/simple and tastes a million times better. One of my favorite recipes is grilled pizzas. Olive oil, garlic, and whatever toppings you desire. I like mine a bit crispy;)
2. Pool time. It’s no secret, J and I love the water. I feel so blessed to be able to spend most of our summer days at some kind of pool/water.
3. Summer fruit. I loved hearing about all of your favorites yesterday in the comments. There’s just something about being able to grab so many different kinds of fresh fruit and getting full off of it. Natures sweet tooth at it’s finest! My favorites are watermelon, strawberries, and nectarines.
4. Morning runs outside. I love waking up to the warmth of the Sun and running in the stillness at the beginning of a new day. I’ve gotta take advantage of it while I can because we all know I’m a wimp when it comes to snowy winters here in UT.
5. Popsicles, ice cream, fro yo, snow cones and all the rest of the yummy cold treats. More specifically Otter Pops. I just can’t get enough of them and I’m not ashamed to eat my age in Otter Pops a day.
Favorite grilling recipe?