Monday- Easy 4 miles on TM
*Saturday’s 4 mile run was done in 36 min. Today’s was a recover run, I’m trying a lot harder to make sure my recover runs are actually slower and I don’t worry about time, just about running and enjoying it.
After we got back from Park City we headed to church and then straight to my sister’s house. My nephew turned 12 so we all got together and had some yummy barbecue pizzas. I had basil, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, pineapple, and lots of olives.
For dessert their was cake, ice cream, and lots of green candies(birthday boy’s fav color). J wasn’t sure how to eat the ice cream so he was just grabbing it with his hands. Of course he had to have his dinosaurs with him.
On to Monday. Lots of chores like laundry, vacuuming, and organizing clutter. Me and J were in the garage cleaning out my car. I spy someone looking at me=) He loves to climb all over the car and watch me vacuum.
Last Week Goals
1. Get a speed run in-I got a couple in and am very happy about some of my 8:xx splits.
2. Stretch/foam roll after every workout-only did after 2/6 workouts-oops
3. Maintain ab/arm workout- check=)
1. Eat more clean(i.e. veggies and fruits)
2. Make 4th of July so fun for my boys. One of my fav holidays!
3. Get a longerish run in(8-10 miles)
What’s your fav holiday?
Any new goals?