Sunday was the usual, go to church, be lazy and eat lots of food day. I thought it was great, J however, did not.
But let’s back up, Friday I headed up North to spend the day with my sisters, nieces, and nephews. My sister’s neighborhood has a pool. The girls had fun sitting on the side eating yummy food, and the kids had a blast swimming.
That night the hubs, J and I headed out to do errands. We got caught in a huge rain storm. J has never been outside in the rain so we let him run around in it for a bit.
We went to Zuppas for dinner, one of my favorite cafe style restaurants. I ordered the California Turkey sandwich with the Tortilla Soup. Both were winners in my book.
We found ourselves at Costco. And somehow my fav running socks got into the cart. . .
Saturday was full of more errands and a stop at Ross. I a cute sports bra for $8, great deal!
I hope you all had a great long weekend=)
Last Week Goals
1. One longish run(8-10 miles)- Ha, my long run this week was 5 miles and I’m totally fun with it.
2. Eat clean-nope, not really, so I’ll add it to the list again.
3. Make the 4th of July special for my boys-We had a blast!
1. Eat cleaner, meaning less processed foods and more meaningful foods instead of ’empty calories’.
2. Run at least 4x this week(I’m going away this week, more info later)
3. Less TV watching, more reading my book.
What was your last great deal you found?
Do you like running errands?
What are you looking forward to doing this week?