Monday night- soccer game, won 7:5 =)
Tuesday- ran 3.58 miles outside with Brittany
I’m so proud of Brittany! We ran just over 2 miles straight without stopping. I’ve slowly been making her run with me, and today was a new distance record for her(no stopping breaks)!!! Love being apart of people reaching new goals. Not to mention running with friends is the only way I’ll get up early. Friends don’t let friends sleep in…
Yesterday I got to spend the day with my SIL’s and MIL. We visited Josh’s grandma and then checked out the mall. No finds for me, but we did score some Subway. I haven’t had Subway in forever and sometimes it’s just nice to have a meal jam packed with veggies. I’ve decided I really love banana peppers.
Last night was the first night in awhile where neither Josh or I had anything planned. It was so nice to hang out as a fam. J and the hubs played hide and go seek(J had to be the seeker cuz he doesn’t get hiding haha) and watched shows together. We also ended up heading to the outlet mall. There were great deals going on for the end of the season but I wasn’t in a shopping mood, shocking, I know.
Last Week Goals
1. Run 4x this week- I only ran 3 since I took some time off while away.
2. Eat cleaner- Ya I ate cleaner but I ate a lot of it and it was delicious!
3. I didn’t watch us much TV but didn’t have time to read. I had to return my book and I wasn’t finished, so bummed and I’m dying to know what happens in “Gone Girl”!!
New Goals(A bit late to post, but I’ve been doing them since Sunday)
1. Do dynamic stretches before working out + adequate stretching and foam rolling after a workout
2. Do 8 min or other ab workout everyday
3. Have fun with family(they are in town all week starting today!!!!)
What’s great about your Wednesday so far?
What’s your favorite nail polish color for summer?