I cannot to begin to tell you how frustrated I am with my computer charger. I waited all week to get it and it doesn’t charge my computer. . . So please forgive me for being absent for so long. I sure hope the next charger they send works.
Let’s talk about more positive things shall we? I have a lot to talk about because this was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a long time. My mom drove down from Idaho and surprised me Friday(she’s staying with my pregnant sister, due any second) and spent the whole weekend with me and my sisters here in UT. And a huge thank you to my pregnant sister who let her come=)
We went out to dinner Friday night at Red Iguana 2 with my sister and my brother who was in town from TX for the night. Of course, fun was had by all. I on the other hand was treated like royalty. Yup, that’s my 4 year old nephew rubbing my feet with lotion. I didn’t even ask, he just came up and became my best friend.
Saturday was Jackson’s 2 year old Birthday party. I’m seriously tearing up just typing that. I can not believe he’s 2 and more importantly that we have kept him alive that long. For real, I have a hard time keeping plants alive, it’s a miracle. More on this later because I need to dedicate a whole post to that boy;)
Sunday we went to church and then later went on a walk. We blew bubbles and J ran around in his PJ’s because Sunday we wear what we want as soon as church is over. He and I explored and looked at the clouds. J said every cloud was a dinosaur, I love his imagination.
Last Week Goals
1. Do ab workouts everyday (make it a habit for life)- I ended up doing 8 min abs 5/6 days this week, check!
2. Eat less processed foods and smaller portions- I did really great during the week, but I’ll admit Saturday and Sunday I was did not limit myself.
3. No running, find other cardio options- I did not run at all this week and I’m itching to try today!!
1. Attempt a slow short run and be honest with how my leg feels during/after the workout
2. Only eat one treat a day
3. Drink more water, I’ve been slacking again
Tell me something positive about your weekend
Please tell me how your running is going. I feel so out of the loop lately, thank goodness for instagram=)