I have a lot to catch you up on, but first, let me apologize from being so absent lately. After the long weekend I caught a horrible flu. Luckily, I had my snuggle buddy that was so sweet to me all day. He was even okay just sitting next to me in bed watching Ninja Turtles over and over=) Of course, there was the occasional wrestle.
Let’s get to it!
1. Having a date night with my man. Second highlight, we both got free drinks, our waiter was awesome!
2. Having a handy husband. We’ve been wanting to put crown molding up in our bathrooms for awhile, and he decided to do it himself, staining and all. Alisha somehow got roped into helping us too;)
3. This is more of a low light, but J chipped his tooth=( He was scooting off of a chair and didn’t quite reach the ground which made him fall into the table with his mouth. He doesn’t seem to be bothered by it and the dentist said it wasn’t too bad.
4. Wearing the skirt I found at The Loft for only $20!
6. Going up to the Cabin for Labor day.
7. Last, but certainly not least, I went on a run with my SIL’s up at the cabin! We did 3 miles and it felt amazing! My leg is still a bit sore, but I just make sure to do my stretches and strength training. I also am taking more rest days and going to ease into running. So HAPPY!
Do you find it easier to stretch right after your workout or later in the day when you’re just chillin?
do you eat before an early morning run, like before 8am?