Thursday- 3 miles @ 10:30 pace + 8 min abs
I did some dynamic stretching before the run and followed the run with stretching, resistant band clam exercises, and foam rolling. I wanted to share my pace(previously, I haven’t been sharing it) because when you’re just getting back from an injury it’s okay to take it slower than your previous training pace(mine was closer to 8:37-9:00). I have to remind myself this and just be grateful to be running at the moment. I have a board on my wall that says, “The Journey Begins with a Single Step” so true, just take one step at a time.
1. J is very resourceful and found a new toy. Love this simple kid=)
2. I am not crafty. Just ask my in-laws and how many times they have tried to teach me something new. Well, I tried something again and I actually think it might turn out.
3. I have been eying this necklace for awhile over at madebymary. Mary(a good friend from college) had a 20% off sale and I had to have one! I got an uppercase J for Josh and a lowercase j for Jackson.
4. J is so comfortable around my in-laws horses now. He wants to feed them all the time. I’m actually a bit terrified of feeding them. Riding them I can do, feeding I leave to Alisha=)
5. My Birthday is tomorrow and my mom and dad sent me a cute package in the mail of my favorite things. Nike gift card, my fav snacks, and fair scones! Back home the Puyallup Fair started the weekend of my birthday and they sell these scones, they are THE BEST! Can’t wait to make them for my boys=)
what’s fun about your friday?
what are your tips for easing back into running?