Monday- 5 miles, 10:55 pace + abs/lower leg workout
Heather met up with me dark and early in the morning to start our week with a slow run. I’m trying really hard to focus on distance and not speed right now so that I don’t get re-injured.
Well, my precautions didn’t save me from all running related injuries. Apparently, running is a dangerous sport. Running and trying to take a picture of the moon is deadly. Here is the pic that I risked my life for.
Just as I finished taking the photo I tripped over the sidewalk and hit the ground hard! Luckily I was wearing pants and my all black ninja outfit! It was like slow motion haha me and Heather had a really good laugh the whole way home.
J loves when we have to get our oil changed. Brilliant idea Grease Monkey, brilliant.
I’m glad we went on a walk so I had more room for dinner at Tucanos. We go twice a year for our birthdays because we get a free meal. It’s amazing! You can read more about the unique experience and sign up for the Birthday Club here.
Last week goals
1. Rest hamstring-check! It hasn’t given me any more problems
2. Eat more fruits and veggies as snacks instead of junk- check! I’m loving edamame, cottage cheese and fruit, and sugar snap peas.
3. work on my priority list- half check! I haven’t written them down, but I feel like I straightened a lot of things out on my long run on Saturday
1. Drink more water
2. Stop snacking mindlessly between lunch and dinner
3. write down things that J does in my journal so I don’t forget=)
Anyone else as clumsy as me? Please share your stories!
Any other Birthday clubs I should sign up for?