I made some blueberry muffins for breakfast yesterday morning. Confession: I used apple sauce instead of oil and my boys didn’t bat an eye. I actually thought they were better, more moist. J waited anxiously for those, “burberry muffins.”
My in laws and SIL have been in Israel for the last week and a half. We live pretty close to them and you already know I spend a lot of time with my SIL’s. It was hard having them gone for so long, but yesterday we got to finally pick them up!
Whit made the yummiest clam chowder, perfect for this fall weather. I ate it too quick for a pic. The boys ran around like always. They were collecting acorns.
The adults watched the rest of General Conference and I made some cookies. It was a great Sunday, perfect relaxing day before we start another week.
Last Week Goals
1. Go to bed before midnight-Check! One night I even went to bed at 9pm!!
2. Get a speed workout in-Check! you can read about it here.
3. Eat more veggies-Fail. I ate the same amount, no more no less
1. Get in a solid arm workout
2. Spend as much time with my parents before they leave
3. Think of more veggie snacks that J would like too
What was your favorite thing about the weekend?
what’s your fav cookie recipe?
Do you eat the cookie dough or do you like the cookie better?