J woke up a bit early Sunday morning. I heard him whimpering, and when I walked in he was saying in the saddest voice, “Mama, I scared.” Lately, the Halloween things I think have been making him a little scared. After soothing him, he asked for pancakes. Pancakes are his favorite breakfast. He could out eat me in a pancake eating contest, it scares me haha
We all went to church, then came home and ate as soon as possible. I’m always so hungry by the time I get home from church and I eat anything and everything I see. I’ve been trying to grab healthier options and I’m liking these light Yoplait yogurts. I know they’re not super healthy, but they’re better than 10 cookies. . .
Josh’s parents had invited us over for dinner later last night. I love spending Sunday dinner with family, it reminds me of when I was growing up when all my nieces and nephews came over for dinner. Something about the noise and fun chaos makes me feel happy.J was a bit of a stinker, but other than that it was a fun time. Now I just need to convince Josh to have a large family;)
He loved when aunt Alisha took him to see the kitty in the barn.
Last Week Goals
1. Get in a solid arm workout-Check, they are still sore.
2. Spend as much time with my parents-Check, so sad to see them go=(
3. Think of more veggie snacks that J and I both like-Check, I found sugar snap peas but I’m on the look out for more.
1. Lower leg workout(skipped them the last couple weeks)
2. Stretch after runs. I’ve been slacking
3. Update running playlist
How do you feel about scary movies? like them, love them, hate them?
I’m not a huge fan, I used to like them but now I hate being scared.
Love or hate Pinterest?