Tuesday- 3 miles on treadmill + core work
I woke up craving a run. I haven’t ran 2 days in a row in awhile since my injury. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I needed to just take myself on a run to brush it off. I love my treadmill. I’m so grateful to love it because we spend a lot of time together during the winter months of UT.
I have some random things for you today, enjoy!
1. A long time ago I made the yummiest salmon with this rub. I forgot to post what rub it is. My mom got it at Costco in Seattle, but you can order them online.
2. J loves Ninja Turtles and thinks this sword is a ninja sword(it’s actually a tiny light saber). This is how he travels with it, ya know, most convenient.
Last Week Goals
1. Lower leg workout-check
2. Stretch after runs-all but one, half check
3. Update running playlist-check(I’ll be sharing soon)
1. have a blast at my half this weekend with my sisters
2. Soak up the sun while it lasts
3. Be patient
What are your goals?
Tell me something wacky or random about your day