Saturday- 13.1 miles, The Haunted Half
I had so much fun running the half yesterday with my SIL’s(I consider Nat family too now that we’ve gone through 13.1 miles together haha). I’ll have the full recap up tomorrow.
I was the wicked witch in Sleeping Beauty, I can’t remember her name right now ha My SIL’s were dressed up 80’s under the sweats.
For now I’ll leave you with images of what my day looked like after the race.
All I wanted was Water Moon terriyaki and California rolls. The hubs delivered, he also watched J while I took a nap. I forgot to mention I have a terrible cold/cough. During the race it was great, after is when it all hit! Good thing I get to relax today too.
More lounging in my sweats with a comfy blanket=)
Last Week Goals
1. Have a blast at my half this weekend with my sisters-BIG check!!
2. Soak up the Sun while it lasts-check
3. Be patient-ya, this will be a life goal=)
1. It’s supposed to snow all week, so do more weights/cross train(indoors)
2. Kick this cold/cough by drinking more fluids, getting a good nights sleep, and vitamins
3. Plan better meals, I lacked in the dinner department this week
Those who raced, how’d it go?
what are your goals?
what’s your favorite why to unwind after a long day?