Monday -4.5 miles on treadmill+ Leg Sculptor workout from NTC app
It took me awhile to start running yesterday, but I’m glad I did it. I haven’t ran more than 3 miles in a week, so it felt good to do it.
What was my motivation? I remembered I had Walking Dead DVR’d and so I zoned out for 4.5 miles and then did a killer(quite literally) leg workout.
The leg workout made me feel close to death. I’ve been slacking in that area and yesterday was the day to bring it back(more on why in my goals). 3 rounds of the moves below with a 30 second recovery between each set.
After some more lazy hours, I headed to the library. My book was in and I’m excited to read it! I hardly ever read during the summer, but as soon as the temps cool down I love snuggling up with a good book.
And to finish off my lazy day, I went to Zuppas and picked up Josh’s favorite soup. Nothing like coming home from a Monday to your favorite meal=) (I would have tried to make it, but after looking at recipes it was a little beyond me and a lot of ingredients, anyone know an easy lobster bisque recipe?)
Last Week Goals
1. It was supposed to snow last week so I wanted to do more cross training indoors-fail, I barely even ran.
2. Kick this cold/cough by drinking more water, getting a good nights sleep, and vitamins-check (okay I’m a little stuffy still, but I’m doing all that I said I would=))
3. Plan better meals-check
New Weekly Goals(Pile on The Mile)
Since I signed up for the Pile on The Mile challenge and the Runovember challenge, that’s what my goals will be mostly for November.
1. Run 15 miles a week(POM goal)
2. Do 2 strength training exercises a week(POM goal)
3. Run at least 1 mile a day, minus Sunday(Runovember goal)
What was your motivation to run or workout this week?
Any lobster bisque wizards out there?
What book are you reading right now?