Yesterday was a great day for a couple of reasons.
1. I finally got to meet Alyssa from See This Girl Run. She is just as cute, kind, and funny in person and she’s a health coach! How cool is that?
We met up at Kneaders and both got the ‘all you can eat’ french toast. It’s sooo good. Extra bonus: I didn’t spill it all over me like last time=)
2. My sister brought lil M over to see me. Seriously, I might steal him. . .
Last Week Goals
1. POM goals: 46/71 miles so far. . .
2. Bust out the foam roller and use it-check
3. Eat better snacks like smoothies, yogurt, and veggies-check
1. Continue Pile on the Miles goal(run 15 miles per week and do 2 strength training sessions)
2. Enjoy Thanksgiving(by enjoy I mean eat whatever I want)
3. Run Thanksgiving morning and have killer workouts leading up to Thursday so I can really enjoy Thanksgiving=)
What are your goals this week?
Do you like meeting up with bloggers in your area?