Happy Monday! I’m sure everyone enjoyed their long weekends(if you got one) as much as we did. I’m sure Josh wished he wasn’t sick during his break, but we still made the most of it. You can read my recaps here and here.
Yesterday we had my sister and her family over for dinner. I was in charge of rolls and salad on Thanksgiving. I LOVE rolls and I totally ruined our Thanksgiving ones. To be fair, I live an hour away from my sister and I had covered them(cooked) with plastic wrap when they were too hot. By the time we got there they were sweaty, gooey messes=( So, last night I made rolls and homemade fettuccine to redeem myself.
Later, I made these beauties, tlc, which stands for tasty, luscious, chocolate cookies! Oh, and peanut butter chips, the best! Actually the best part was Josh didn’t like them(he’s not a big sweets fan) so I get to eat them all!!
Now that I’ve spend the last 4 days eating anything and everything I wanted, and it’s a new month, let’s get to my goals.
Last Week Goals
1. Finish POM goals 68/71 miles for the month of November. I’m kicking myself for not running 3 more miles, I just wasn’t keeping great tabs on my miles
2. Have killer workouts leading up to Thanksgiving so I can enjoy Thanksgiving-check
3. Enjoy Thanksgiving with family-HUGE check, it was a great holiday.
1. Obviously number one is stop eating desserts at all hours of the day.
2. Get in a lower body workout
3. The snow comes this week, so get in as many runs outside if possible.
What are your goals for this week or month?
Did you enjoy all the Thanksgiving eats?