Surprise!

Wednesday- 15 min arm workout

Surprise!!!

No, I’m not pregnant, but we sold our house and we’re moving! I wanted to wait until it was more official so I could show pictures.

We knew we didn’t want to stay in our current house forever, but that doesn’t mean we don’t love it. We put a lot of work into our current house and it’s sad to leave. At the same time, we found a house that we hope to stay in for a lot longer. It’s still in the city that we love, it’s really close to the running trails, and it met all of our wishes(except one, a flat driveway).

So, here are a few pics of our current house and some of the work we’ve done to it in the last 3 we years we lived here.

1st photo: redid banister and railings

2nd photo: re-carpeted whole house

photo IMG_0404_zps87336d2c.jpg photo IMG_0406_zpsb0164a27.jpg

photo builtinshelving_zps8e6f8a80.jpg

3rd photo: finished bedroom and put in book shelves

4th photo: crown molding in bathrooms and framed the mirrors

photo IMG_0564_zpsa6b326de.jpg

Here are some of my favorite rooms/features in our new house.

photo 1: a family room that is off the kitchen

photo 2: garage that will fit Josh’s DJ equipment

photo familyroom_zps488fceed.jpg photo IMG_0833_zpsda18d1cb.jpg photo IMG_0858_zps4ce46516.jpg

photo IMG_0906_zpsff195011.jpg

photo IMG_0901_zpsd4810ed0.jpg

Last photo: master bedroom

We’re so excited and feel so blessed that everything happened the way it did. I’m really looking forward to our new adventures and can’t wait to start adding our touches to the new house!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Surprise!

1. absgoldberg says:

yay! so excited for you, the house looks beautiful.

2. gah congrats!! such an exciting time for you

Congrats!!! Your house was really pretty!! Now, on to new and exciting things!!!

4. beil4 says:

I’m so happy for you!!! It looks so great and your previous house is just as pretty!! New adventures to come!!!

5. Your house is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!

6. Congrats! I love all the light in your new place!

7. Your current house is gorgeous – I love those built in bookshelves!
    Good luck with your move! I’m sure your new home will feel like yours in no time. I’m seriously envious of all those windows πŸ™‚

8. Wow! Both houses are beautiful!!! I’m so excited to hear all about how this all went down πŸ™‚ Yay for moving!! Good luck

9. Wow! I am loving the new house!! So exciting!

10. Rachel says:

Congratulations on your new home! It looks beautiful!

11. Congratulations!! Looks gorgeous πŸ™‚ So happy for you and your family!

12. Congratulations! Moving is so exciting!

13. Meghan @ fitnesscrEATures says:

Congratulations!! A new chapter is always fun and this will be no different!! The new place looks GORGEOUS!! But also, your current/soon to be old place is also stunning! CONGRATS! Now the most fun part… moving…. ehhh… πŸ™‚

14. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I love your new house! It is absolutely beautiful! I am in love with the open kitchen concept so that it connects to the living room!

15. Awww this is so exciting!!! Congratulations my dear!! Loving the photos of the new house, so I cannot wait for you to show more πŸ™‚

16. Shaylin says:

Shar! That’s so exciting!!! Can’t wait to see it! When can you move in?

17. jen says:

WOW! Had no idea you were selling your home! Looks great”_