Saturday- 3 miles on treadmill + squats
I feel so bad that I left that negative blog post up for way too long. I meant to blog Friday but time got away from me. So, today I want to share everything I’m loving/grateful for.
1. All of our helpers-with all the painting and projects going on in the house we have had so much help. My in-laws, my mom, dad, sisters, and even my running buddy Heather’s husband patched a hole in our wall(long story) and helped Josh put our mantel up. I feel overwhelmed with love and support=)
matching white cabinets, yay!
My dad risking his life to paint the giant green wall. He used to be a painter for a living, so he wasn’t nervous and did an awesome job!
2. My boys-they are what make my world go round. I don’t know how I got lucky enough to be blessed with them in my life, but I’ll take it;) (even though J is not happy to be in this pic)
3. Spring! Be prepared to be over loaded with talk of Spring. It’s the best season in my opinion and I can’t wait to get started on planting flowers in my yard. Something about the winter being over and seeing new life and plants bloom give me such a sense of renewal that I love.
4. Spending time with family- We got to celebrate my MIL’s birthday this weekend. We had 2 birthday parties for her because we can and she’s that special =)
5. Running, of course- I haven’t been able to do that many miles lately, but what I do get I’m so grateful for. It’s amazing what a quick 2 or 3 miler can do for the soul.
what are you thankful for today?
do you do a lot of thinking on your runs or zone out?