First, Happy Birthday to my sweet mom. I’m so glad she’s in UT so I get to pamper her all weekend(she was gone for Mother’s day too)!!
Monday- 3 miles, easy
Wednesday- 5 miles outside, moderate
I’m not sure where the time went, sorry for being MIA this week. My workouts are going great, and those that follow me on Instagram saw that I got a new running edition! Josh got me the Garmin 10 for Mother’s day, and so far I like it. I’ll do a full review after I use it a couple more times. Until then, let the Garmin selfies begin!
1. If you have to wait forever to get your car’s oil changed then their better be free popcorn. Delicious movie theatre popcorn and all you can eat. Yes, please!
2. Before J takes a nap I’ve been letting him watch one show in bed with me with his binky(he only get’s his binky when he sleeps so it’s a real treat). This is how I found him when I came back from grabbing a drink. You could say he was a little excited=)
3. Having girl time. Seriously, it’s the best!
4. Mornings at the park. After my run on Wednesday I packed J up and headed to the park. We both do better when the Sun is out.
5. And last but not least, I found the BEST summer dinner. It’s so quick, delicious, and man approved(when I find a new recipe that Josh likes, I def pass it on to others).
Avocado Basil Pasta, you’re welcome.
catch me up on your week!