My legs are feeling great after Saturday’s long run. I just wanted to give one extra day to rest since race day is so close. I don’t want any injuries!
Tuesday Tangents are always a good idea since Monday’s aren’t usually too exciting around these parts. So, you get to hear about all my randomness, enjoy=)
1. J and his cousin 2nd cousin Lance are 2 peas in a pod. They run around being Captain America together and it’s great. I just wish they lived closer.
2. Evening walks with my family. I just love it.
3. I now know all the public restrooms and the places we frequent. Not my favorite, but grateful that Josh takes J when he’s with us. Potty training hasn’t been so bad. J was ready and WILL NOT wear diapers, so I’ve just kinda had to follow his lead. We still need to master #2, but he’ll get it.
4. One of my bff Brittany is moving for the summer. I’m soooo bummed. Yesterday we said our goodbyes=(
Shannon, Me, Brittany, Emily
5. We had tacos for dinner last night and used some of our fresh cilantro. J gets so excited to cut them and wash them. He’s helped me water them everyday so it’s a big deal ha
6. Our first family swim of the summer!!!! For family night we headed to the nearby pool and it was great. We all came home pruney.
What are your plans for summer?
what are your favorite taco toppings?