Wednesday- 3.25 Incline/Circuit workout
Lately I just haven’t had much time in the morning to do my workouts. Yes, I could always get up earlier, but this week I’m gonna enjoy my laziness.
Yesterday I was short on time, but really wanted to burn some calories and feel like I had an awesome workout. I came up with this short circuit that left me very red faced(I measure all my workouts this way…red faced= kicked my trash) and I burned over 500 calories in 30 minutes.
Here’s how it goes:
* You can adjust the speed to whatever is comfortable/doable for you. So if that’s faster or slower, go by feel( hard or easy). 1 being very easy 10 being very hard. I’m also going to put my speed down next to the corresponding number that represents ‘feel’.
- .5 mile(2 laps) warm up nice easy pace(6mph) 5 0% incline
- .5 mile very hard effort(7mph) 10 1% incline
- 12 Squat Jumps(get a drink)
- .5 mile hard effort(6.8mph) 8 1.5 % incline
- .5 mile hard effort(6.6mph) 7 2% incline
- 50 crunches
- .5 mile moderate easy(6.4mph) 6 2.5%incline
- .5 mile moderate easy(6.2mph) 5 3%incline
- 30 second plank
- .5 mile cooldown Easy(6mph) 3 0%incline
Since I didn’t post yesterday(oops) let’s catch up on Tuesday and Wednesday’s highlights.
I got to see my friend Emmalee and her cute kids. We went out to breakfast, and then she came over. We had the same major in college(health education/PE and coaching) so it was fun to catch up on what’s been going on post college.
Wendy’s chocolate frosty’s cure all.
We finished helping Josh’s grandparents move and then went out to dinner at his uncle’s restaurant, Pat’s BBQ. It was so good and had a band playing, J loved dancing=)
I got to babysit this cutie=)
Josh, J and I ended the night walking around the park while J rode his strider. He’s getting so good at it. It’s a bike with no peddles or training wheels. He just glides around on it and he learns how to balance. It’s brilliant!
How do you like to end the day?
If you only had 30 min to workout what would you do?
Have you ever tried a frosty with fries? It’s absolutely delicious.