wednesday-OUTSIDE 5 miles
I have lots of random thoughts to share with you all today…enjoy!
1. It’s been overcast/cloudy/rainy the last 2 days. We take snuggling and cozy days very seriously. J wanted to snuggle on the kitchen floor while eating lunch, why not?
2. Ninja Turtle ‘battle’ for days. It’s J’s favorite thing to do.
3. I ran outside for the first time in over a month yesterday! It was so glorious, but seriously. It was overcast and not too hot and kinda humid. It felt amazing!
4. Me and my lil sis went shopping. Who said you need a double stroller?
5. Jackson’s aunt Alisha got him a Ninja Turtle jacket(for his bday) and of course he won’t take it off for anything. And yes, that’s an infant sized binky. I refuse to buy binky’s so he’s had the same one for 3 years. He only uses it when he sleeps, and after we get back from Singapore we’re getting rid of all 2 that he has haha
what are your random thoughts today?
what are your favorite shops at the mall?
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink