After Tuesday’s two workouts, yesterday was a wonderful rest day. Rest is SO important and I am learning that without it, you can’t do all the other things we like to do i.e. run! When I take care of myself and listen to my body, I get to workout longer without injury. That’s a win in my book.
Yesterday I met up at the mall with my SIL Whit to see if we could find any family pic worthy outfits(we’re doing the whole Scott family and then individual families). Luckily, I was only searching for J and I found the exact shirt I had in mind for $9. Can’t wait to update our family pics.
Later on, my sister Bree came over and was forced to be my model for you guys. A) she has awesome nails that I unfortunately didn’t get and B) it’s a lot easier to take pics of her doing it than trying to take them of myself(you’re welcome).
How To Apply Jamberry Nails
**This is not a sponsored post, I just decided to try Jamberry out, and tell you guys about my experience. I have LOVED using Jamberry nails. I honestly thought it would be way too much hassle. It’s pretty quick after you do it once, and the best part…you don’t have to wait for it to dry and it doesn’t get smudged. This video also shows you step by step how to apply them. I on the other hand didn’t have all the tools shown in the video, so if you’re cheap like me you can follow my steps=)
Here’s what you’ll need:
Hair dryer(yes even my cheap hair dryer will do)
1. Choose the appropriate size Jamberry for your nail.
3. Cut the strip in half(each strip can be used for 2 nails) and let it stick onto the scissors.
4. While it is stuck to the scissors, heat it up for 3 seconds with the hair dryer.
5. Place it on your finger, line it up as best you can. There will be extra Jamberry at the top of your nail, that’s okay.
6. Cut the extra Jamberry off with the nail scissors along your actual nail.
7. Heat the Jamberry with the hair dryer for 5 seconds and smooth. Repeat this step until it is smooth.
8. Now take the nail filer and go downwards in a 90* angle to get the extra Jamberry off. It will come off in one little strip. You have to do a short hard motion down the nail.
9. Heat and smooth one more time, for good measure, and you’re done!
If you’re interested in a FREE accent nail sample to try for yourself, you can message my friend Sheri on her Jamberry Facebook here. Warning, you will be hooked!!
ever tried Jamberry?
what are you planning for lunch today?