thursday- 3 miles on TM
Yesterday was a perfect crisp morning. I love getting up and needing to put a sweatshirt on before my run. I just did a nice short run and warmed right up.
It has been in the 50’s here in UT and I’m loving it. I love when we actually get fall weather before the snow of doom hits. So, in honor of fall actually arriving here in UT, here are my Friday favs.
1. Reading a book by the fire while J naps. Winter is when I do all my reading, let me know what your fav books are.
2. Bundled up at the park enjoying the Sun
3. Halloween doughnuts(warning the black frosting will dye your face and teeth;))
4. I’m not sure it’s a fav, but raking leaves. I’m trying to rake them up one day a week so we don’t have a spring like last year when we moved in.
5. Cooking! I always seem to try new recipes in the fall. My sister in law Jessica is a wonderful cook and told me about this pizza dough and cheesy bread recipe. It was soo good, you can find it here.
Have great weekend! I’ll be snuggling at home watching LDS General Conference, can’t wait!
what are your Friday favs?
favorite thing about fall?