Happy Friday! I’m so excited for this weekend, actually every weekend ha! I hope everyone had a great week and that you all have some fun weekend plans. Let’s have some fun with some favorites and some tips.
1. Ever heard of crock pot liners?? Well you all know I’m pretty obsessed with my crock pot and it’s mostly due to these liners. The cleanup is sooo easy. Compared to the scrubbing and torture when I forget to buy more. Look for them in the aisle that has tin foil. They are the best!
2. Seeing J with little kids. We got to watch this sweetheart the other morning and J was loving it. When we got in the car I put her car seat on the opposite side of the car as J and he was so upset that I didn’t put her in the middle. He wanted to be able to hold her hand, so cute!
3. Afternoon cuddle sesh with my boy while we watch Casper. I LOVED/LOVE this movie growing up. It was so fun watching it with J.
4. Whenever my bananas are getting too brown and I don’t feel like baking banana bread I throw them into a smoothie or freezer(to make into a smoothie later). Yesterday I had some strawberries and bananas that had seen better days. Ta da! Banana strawberry smoothie=)
5. If you have a Kneaders near you, you must try the apple bread pudding. It was amazing!! (This is a tip and a fav ha)
6. This quote, I love it!
Have a great weekend!
what’s your favorite Halloween movie?