Yesterday I taught the neighborhood preschool and I was so impressed. It’s crazy how much these 3 year old’s can learn. When we first started teaching they had trouble just sitting and listening, and now they can sit, listen, trace the letters and write them on their own! I love watching J learn with his friends, and play of course=)
As January seems to be approaching sooner than later, I looked back at my goals for the year. I love seeing where I’m at throughout the year and seeing what I can do to improve. Although those goals are private, I wanted to share with you my winter fitness goals. I love setting goals in the winter so that I stay on track during the holidays. You can find some other tips here on how I stay fit throughout the winter.
1. 2 strength training workouts a week(1 leg day, 1 arm day)
2. Drink more water. When I feel like gorging myself on candy or other junk, I always take a huge gulp of my water bottle and step away from the treats. ha
3. Run/walk at least 2-3 times a week
4. At least one core workout a week
5. Eat a handful of veggies a day. During the summer I eat more than a handful of fruit a day, but the winter is always the time I try and get more veggies in my belly and my familys’.
what are your winter goals?