It’s that time of the week again where you get to hear more ramblings! Be excited because this one contains a nice embarrassing story from yours truly=)
1. J has been wearing this hat all day err’ day saying his Santa’s elf. I love it!
2. Because I don’t want Christmas to ever be over I’ll just keep bringing it up mkay? Christmas Even night we were driving and this was the beautiful sunset. UT you’ve outdone yourself.
3. A couple of weeks ago we made gingerbread cookies with my sisters. This was J’s. I think he has the accurate frosting to cookie ratio.
4. After almost 5 years of marriage we finally found the perfect night stands! It’s a little ridiculous how excited these make me. Probably because until now we’ve had 2 different night stands(Josh used a book shelf) and now my OCD brain can calm down with matching nightstands.
5. Now for the embarrassing story. We had one huge snow storm last week and I thought I would be an awesome wife and plow the driveway. Josh’s car isn’t all wheel drive and we have a killer drive way. I thought it would be nice to get it all cleared by the time he got home so he didn’t have to. I was struggling and a guy with an awesome snow blower came by to help. We were both getting it done pretty quickly when we both got the steepest part of the driveway we kept sliding down. I told him thank you and I’d finish it up. But right before he left I tried one more time and totally fell on my face/my knees with the snow blower. It hurt. I have bruises to show for it. Oh and I just made the driveway an ice arena so Josh had to re-shovel when he got home anyway. Fail.
tell me your tangents
any embarrassing stories to share?