wednesday- 5 miles on TM + shoulder workout
I’m so grateful I have been feeling good enough to workout again. For the first 3 months of pregnancy I was pretty much out of commission to do most anything ha. My poor boys took care of themselves while I pretty much laid in one spot on the couch for daayys.
Now that I don’t get nauseus or sick as often, I feel good working out and doing my normal daily routine. I took it slow on my 5 mile run, and just enjoyed it and listened to my body. I always feel better when I can get up and move=)
Friday Favs and Funnies
1. Making Tacos. I have been craving Mexican food and this sorta satisfied me. I think this weekend we may need to find a Mexican restaurant.
2. Pony rides. J gets so excited for unlimited pony rides at Thanksgiving Point. The weather has been incredible! If you have a pass, I’m getting a group together so message me.
3. My boys working on my bike(yes, J is still wearing that Santa hat) all day. Unfortunately, it still doesn’t quite work=(
4. Going to lunch with Annette. We had a little too much fun eating at Sweet Tomato’s salad buffet and chatting it up. We’re both expecting our baby #2’s in August!
5. My outfit all last Sunday. So comfy and oh so unattractive haha.
what are your friday favs or funnies?
any fun weekend plans?