thursday- 3 miles on TM +stretching
I can’t even tell you how good it feels to stretch when you’re pregnant. I think it’s just as important to stretch as it is to get your workout in. My belly is growing, my round ligaments are stretching and whole lotta other things are going on and stretching is a life saver! Today I’m taking a rest day, and I’m hoping to get a nice run in tomorrow morning before a crazy weekend=)
Any who, on to my Friday Favs or not so favs…
1. I was so excited for my annual bag of Cadburry eggs until I opened the bag. The store placed them under a heater and so they were all melted! The worst.
2. J is so excited for “Lep-con” (Leprachaun) day and saw this hat at Target. I may get him one of these and pass on the flasks J thought were cool haha.
3. Cousins. They were too cute together the other day. I love that he has lots of buddies to play with.
4. This salad. Oh my goodness, it was delicious! I found it on this cute girl’s blog=)
5. Some changes are happening in the house. I’ll show you guys the finished project when we get there.
what’s your favorite Easter candy?