wednesday- 6 miles on TM
For the first time this pregnancy, I ran 6 miles! I’ve ran 5 miles a handful of times, but Wednesday I felt good and had the time so I went for it. I took yesterday off just to make sure not to over do it and I feel great today. It’s been such a blessing to be able to workout.
1. Taylor Swift Pandora station. It’s pretty much all I listen to on my runs lately. I LOVE T Swift and her newest album.
2. Sneaking into bed early with the comfiest pants(thanks Lee Ann) and reading my newest book, Princess Academy.
3. Seeing my newest nephew again this week. And celebrating his big brother’s 2nd Birthday!
4. In N’ Out. I just love it, the end.
5. That the snow came and went. We needed the moisture, so after a day of snow we’re back in the 60* weather=)
what’s your favorite song right now?