thursday-4 miles on TM + stretching
Happy Friday! I hope everyone has some fun plans for the weekend. We are going to another wedding and can’t wait to tell you more about it. Until then, here are my Friday Favs.
1. Jackson and my dad. I love seeing their relationship grow now that my parents live here. J loves him!
2. This Caesar Salad recipe from Parsley and Pepper. (Scroll down until you see chicken salad in a big wooden bowl). It’s super easy and a good light dinner. Oh and you can make it in 30 min or less.
3. Park days with my little man.
4. Summer foods. Everything is so light and easy and J is not a picky eater. He loves hummus and will dip green beans and pretzels into it. He was pretty excited about this “U” shaped one.
5. Lunch dates. I forgot to take a pic, but this week I got to meet up at Chipotle with my really good friend Liz. it was just what I needed. I’m so grateful to have sweet friends.
what are you looking forward to this weekend?
hummus lover or hater?