wednesday- 5 miles outside with Heather + 2 sets of 15 squats, 15 sumo squats, 15 lunges(each side)
thursday- 2 miles on TM+ arm definer NTC workout
1. J and I were bored one night and he asked if he could put lipstick on me. I agreed because, why not? Well things escalated quickly and here was the end result. He originally said he was gonna make me look fancy for dad but as he was putting more make up on he says, ” yours kinda looking scary,mom” hahaha Yes, yes I did.
2. I made, and by made I mean put in the oven, a Marie Calendar Razzleberry pie for my mom’s bday. I’m still dreaming about it, I just want more.
3. Went on a date with Josh and I’m proud to say I can still see my feet=)
4. J insists on making his own sandwiches. He’s so independent, but he better still need me when he’s scared or hurt. I’m not ready for him to be ‘too cool’ for mom.
5. I came down stairs the other day and J had put chocolate eggs(yes leftover from Easter) in his yogurt. Smart kid.
what was one of your highlights this week?
what are your spring goals for running?