thursday- 3 miles on TM + tricep/bicep workout
Yesterday my workout started out a bit rough. If I graded my workouts on how I felt the first 5 or even 10 minutes I would probably give them all F’s and quit. Over the years I’ve learned you’ve gotta give a workout at least 20 minutes before you quit(when I’m not pregnant I usually say, “Just run 2 miles” and after 2 miles I usually feel good and end up running farther). By that time, I’m feeling warmed up and good to go. I did the same as the other day where I would walk a lap then run 3.
1. J finished his first year of preschool. I feel so lucky to have found friends that we could do such a fun preschool group together (the curriculum we use I talk about here) and have such a successful year. J always loved going and can’t wait for next year. He’s grown so much! He would only do a silly smile ha
2. Josh got me my own personal AC unit. The one for our house is so expensive if you run it all day, so he got me one that can be on the main floor. It keeps the kitchen/family room nice and cool for this very hot pregnant lady=)
3. Playing with cousins. Summer time really is the best time. Whit had me and her cousin over so our kids could play together. The slip n slide was such a hit!
4. A new rug for our family room. We wanted a large rug that was really soft for when baby girl comes. Since our first floor is all hard wood, we wanted an area she could play. I love it!
5. J sneaking kisses on my belly. He loves to sing, kiss, and talk to baby sister. The videos I have of him are pretty hilarious.
are you in school? do you have a degree?
how do you stay cool during the hot months?