At first, I was hesitant to use it. I would just use a blanket that was nearby until one day I finally tried it out. Actually, it was 6 days after L was born. She had a follow up appt at the hospital and was hungry after so I sat in the lobby and nursed. I was hooked from my first use.
- Can we just talk about how cute it is? All of the patterns are gorgeous, I want them all and want to give them to all my friends as gifts.
- Lightweight/breathable-this is a must when nursing. I use it mostly when I’m out and about and outside and I love that baby girl isn’t sweating while trying to eat.
- Easy to pack- You just throw it in your bag and go. It’s literally a piece of fabric, again, lightweight.
Road side nursing emergency
- Has 360* coverage- this is my favorite thing about it. My back and sides are covered so I can be sitting anywhere and no one is going to get a peep show.
- It’s so versatile! It can be used as a nursing cover, car seat cover, grocery cart cover, or I recently used it as a stroller cover to block the sun.
I honestly can’t think of any!
If you can’t tell, I love this product and I’m so glad I get to use it with Lily. Covered Goods and I also want one reader to have a chance to win one!
Check out my Instagram on how to enter=)
*Giveaway will run until Friday @midnight MTS 8/21/15. Winner will be announced Sarurday morning.
*This post was sponsored by Covered Goods, but all opinions are my own