I think with every passing month I find myself saying, “this is my favorite stage.” And it’s true, I love watching Lily grow, learn and especially interact with us.
Lily at 7 months LOVES:
- Food. Everything about it. If someone is eating she will watch you and grab at the food and make a smacking noise with her lips till you share it with her or find her something to eat. *Social eater like her mama ha!
- Being outside. With the weather warming up we’ve gone on walks and to park.
- J is still her favorite. I love the way she lights up when he enters a room and cries when he leaves.
Lily doesn’t like:
- When I brush her hair
- When she can’t get to a toy
7 Month Milestones
- She has started to push up on her arms and scoots backwards but isn’t totally mobile. She’s always in a corner or all the way at the bottom of the crib from playing in the morning ha!
- She laughs and smiles a lot. She laughs at whatever J is doing.
- She does the funniest snort when people are watching her just to get a laugh and then she starts laughing
- She sleeps through the night
- Nurses 5x during the day and eats 3 meals of either rice cereal, a fruit(Apple, banana, or pear) or veggie(squash, peas, or carrots).
First time on a swing
She’s a sweetheart like her brother Jackson:)