My favorite holiday has come and gone. This summer is going by way too fast. In just not ready for the scheduled fall just yet, so I hope the rest of summer SLOWS down.
The 4th started with a nice treadmill run. It was great!
We headed to Sandy for the parade and carnival that Josh’s parents help organize. I just love all the traditions and making memories each year with the fam.
We chilled the rest of the day, got a few things done here and there and even found a new park near our house. Then headed to T Point for snacks and fireworks with Josh’s family.
Such a great holiday celebrating some of the things I most cherish, freedom and independence!
Lily had a blast celebrating her first 4th with her brother and family.
J loves this holiday for the fireworks for sure!
Lily at 11 months only had a few more milestones to add from 12 months:
- She has 3 more teeth and one more just starting to poke through
- She says a lot more words like “buh buh” for bye, “J” she mimicks me yelling for him, and “ya”
- She does not like to practice walking
- She finally started walking while holding furniture but easily gets spooked and will start screaming till you sit her down
- She terrified of leaves😂 and a lot of unknowns. She’s very timid
- I stopped pumping so she’s on formula for her 3 feedings now
The one thing I want to remember about her at this stage is how cuddly she has gotten. She will crawl up to J and give him a big hug and pat him on the back. She doesn’t quite give kisses yet, but hopefully soon. She’s very animated and loves to look around at who is paying attention to her. Almost 1 year!!!
she occasionally lets me put an obnoxiously large bow on her haha