Lily turned 1 the last day of July. Honestly, I felt so sentimental and mushy about my baby turning 1. I LOVE the first year and it flew by.
At 1 Lily loves:
- Breakfast. When she wakes up she wants food before anything else(just like her mama)
- While we’re on the topic, food! She isn’t picky and loves to eat and sign ‘more’
- Playing with J
- Bath time
- Her bed(she won’t sleep in my arms)
- When she gets sleepy she likes to pick at my nails. It actually hurts haha
- Any sugar dad sneaks her
- Dolls and stuffed animals
- Sticky hands
- Whole milk makes her tummy hurt(we’re gonna try again in a few weeks)
- Getting dressed
- Being left in a room(if I have to walk away for a second)
- She has a irrational fear of any kinds of plants!
She signs ‘more,’ ‘milk,’ and ‘food’ and points and says “that” for everything else.
The things I want to remember most about lily at 1 is how excited she gets for any of us when we walk in a room. Her feet and hands spin and her whole face lights up. She loves to tease and make people laugh. She laughs with us at meal times and is such a crack up. I love the snuggles she gives me after nap time and her sweet fuzzy blonde hair.
she loves that binky
She was getting mad at me while I tore her sandwich into smaller pieces, so I just gave her the whole sandwich and she was so happy!
I love when she sleeps she sticks her little booty up
Happy first birthday Lily!